TISA Lab is looking for IT Support Specialist with 1+ years of experience. We are a company with projects in the sports (mainly football) industry. You will be participating in creating products, working with designers and programmers.
- Complete the implementation / setup of the selected Major Football Organization Service Platform
- Act as a system administrator within the assigned area providing the necessary advice, support and knowledge to the business teams & other steakholders
- Manage the registration, user profiles, categorisation, documents within the assigned area
- Maintain and update if necessary the implementation guidelines, instructions, training material, feedback (knowledge management) related to the latest implementation
- Provide the necessary reports, updates as per project leader instructions
- Maintain the service desk queue, provide periodical reports on the usage and enounctered issues
- Test new features/services
- Advice on best practices promote new functionalities, system across the respective domain
- excellent spoken and written English
- knowledge of issue tracking tools and processes (MS Projects, JIRA)
- knowledge of knowledge repository tools (MS Projects, Confluence)
- basic technical knowledge - Operating Systems, Networks, Explaining Technical Information Clearly
- 1+ years of experience on similar position
- availability to work in specific hours (4 am - 12 pm and 6 am - 2 pm)
- keen interest in sports (particularly football) and willingness to be involved in the sports industry
- this is partly remote job from Wroclaw - possibility to work from home 2-3 times per week.
CONTACT US NOW!
Our Recruitment Specialist is looking forward to hearing from you.