Finally, you're here - you can stop searching.
Technologies change, careers change, you change - so why should your job be boring and static? Take the chance to work on projects from various industries with a place to experiment, or help us develop our very own digital products. Either way – expand your knowledge on the art of coding.
What we put on the table is a stack of the top-drawer technologies, and it's up to you to show us that you know how to put them to use.
At TISA & HeroDOT we approach development with surgical precision, supplying nothing but the very highest quality of code.
- Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions of a desired product
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for a new system
- Defining all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards like PEP8 e.g. and other good practices
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensuring that software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Providing business analysis to ensure that product owners’ requirements are clearly understood
- Advising in the technical/operational domain of specialisation
- Creating internal memes for the joy of the team on our slack channel ;-)
- Experience in microservices architecture
- Main technologies: PostgreSQL, Python 3.x
- Deep understanding of Cloud architecture and application deployment
- Ability to perform Python Unit Tests
What is nice to have, but not essential?
- Familiarity with concept such as SSO and IAM/CIAM
- Experience with Serverless
- Knowledge of AWS services: Lambda, Cognito, EC2,
- Strong knowledge and experience on Application Lifecycle Management
- Experience with creating great technical documentation
- Experience with performance optimisation
- Familiarity with Boto
- Get your body in good shape with a Multisport card and insured with an Allianz package
- Work 100% remote, hybrid form or rock the office life (Wrocław & Warsaw).
- While we're at the office – it's nice, has coffee, sweets, fruits and a place to rest. And it's nice.
- Push your boundaries by working on interesting and diverse projects from all around the world
- Make the most of the opportunity to self-develop, gain and share knowledge – you grow as we grow!
- Have a real say on what's happening in the company – we believe anyone can lead the way
- No shirt and tie (unless you want to) – we have an informal, relaxed work atmosphere, without dress codes and titles
CONTACT US NOW!
Our HR Partner is looking forward to hearing from you.