Ruby on Rails Developer
Finally, you're here - you can stop searching.
Technologies change, careers change, you change - so why should your job be boring and static? Take the chance to work on projects from various industries with a place to experiment, or help us develop our very own digital products. Either way – expand your knowledge on the art of coding.
What we put on the table is a stack of the top-drawer technologies, and it's up to you to show us that you know how to put them to use.
At TISA & HeroDOT we approach development with surgical precision, supplying nothing but the very highest quality of code.
- Implementation of new functionalities of the content management platform dedicated to sports clubs and federations
- Maintenance, service and expansion of existing products
- Integration with external services
- API documentation update
- Active participation in the development of architecture
- Code Review
- 3-4 years of commercial experience
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Practical experience in creating APIs
- Knowledge of WebSockets
- Ability to manage data and use different types of databases (SQL and non-SQL)
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Good command of the English language
- Experience with the JSON:API standard
- Experience with architecture based on microservices
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached
- Knowledge of AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS etc.)
- Knowledge of CI / CD
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- General knowledge about authentication, especially with JWT
- Get your body in good shape with a Multisport card and insured with an Allianz package
- Work when and from where you want – go 100% remote, hybrid form or rock the office life (Wrocław & Warsaw)
- While we're at the office – it's nice, has coffee, sweets, fruits and a place to rest. And it's nice.
- Push your boundaries by working on interesting and diverse projects from all around the world
- Make the most of the opportunity to self-develop, gain and share knowledge – you grow as we grow!
- Have a real say on what's happening in the company – we believe anyone can lead the way
- No shirt and tie (unless you want to) – we have an informal, relaxed work atmosphere, without dress codes and titles
CONTACT US NOW!
Our HR Partner is looking forward to hearing from you.