Ruby on Rails Developer
TISA is looking for an experienced person for the position of Ruby on Rails Developer to work in a company dealing with projects in the sports industry. You will be responsible for creating products, working with designers and programmers and delivering solutions contributing to football popularization in Poland.
- Implementation of new functionalities of the content management platform dedicated to sports clubs and federations
- Maintenance and development of existing products
- Integration with external services
- API documentation
- 3 - 4 years of commercial experience
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails (5.2)
- Practical experience in creating APIs
- Knowledge of WebSockets
- Ability to manage data and use different types of databases (SQL and non-SQL)
- Knowledge of bitbucket or GitHub
- Building, maintaining and optimizing web applications
- Knowledge of Nodejs
- Knowledge of Linux (+ devops)
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Good command of the English language
10 000 - 18 000 PLN net B2B
CONTACT US NOW!
Our HR Manager is looking forward to hearing from you.