With the growing interest and use of Web 3.0 the ticketing industry might undergo a significant digital transformation due to its tokenisation. This brings advantages both for the fans and for the organisers.
NFT ticketing – benefits for the fans
– NFT Tickets come along with bunch of bonuses and incentives provided by the organisers;
– They give access to gated content, e.g. virtual experience with the artist or a player;
– The resale, if allowed by the organiser, is safe thanks to smart contracts;
– The “used” ticket, after the event, still might have some value to the collectors;
– Tickets are stored safely;
– Loyal fans can be rewarded by the artists or organisers with some perks that boost fan engagement;
– NFT tickets are a way to engage in a fans’ community.
NFT Ticketing – benefits for the organisers
– NFT tickets might activate a new clientele that is keen on collecting memories;
– Creating (minting) NFT tickets takes seconds;
– A possibility to earn profit out of every resale thanks to smart contracts;
– The authenticity of the ticket and the verification of the owner is easier than ever before.
Are you looking for more information about digital transformation in the sports industry? Visit our website to learn more about dedicated products and innovations designed for sports. To find out more about how TISA can help your organisation thrive in the digital world, contact us directly – we will be happy to talk about your case. And if you’d like to join our team and help us create the best digital solutions for the world of sports, check out our current career opportunities.