So now you know some basic but essential steps to improve your ticket sales. WICKET is a tool that will surely help you to achieve these goals. However, in order to bring your result to the highest level, we highly advise using WICKET in conjunction with our other products, e.g. UMPIRE.
The two products reach full potential together and open new opportunities to increase your ticket sales. For example, UMPIRE enhances communication across all digital platforms, boosts fan engagement and builds a solid fan community. With both products, your fans will never miss an update on your future matches or events, have easy access to buy the sports tickets, and not worry about their personal data or ticket authenticity.
When it comes to increasing online ticket sales, you have several options at hand once you’ve mastered the basics. Here’s what you need to remember:
- Building your fanbase with appropriate tools and strategies is an essential starting point. Without an engaged and loyal audience, your ticket sales will never reach their full potential.
- Obtaining and securing your fanbase data is critical from the law’s point of view and your future marketing strategies.
- Personalisation doesn’t have to be difficult, and it is the best way to make your communication look authentic and attractive in the eyes of your target audience.
- Word of mouth and loyalty programmes play a significant role in finding new customers and customer retention.
- Do not be afraid of implementing new technologies like blockchain or NFTs. Both can improve the security of your ticket sales and further loyalise your fans.
Are you looking for more information about digital transformation in the sports industry? Visit our website to learn more about dedicated products and innovations designed for sports. To find out more about how TISA can help your organisation thrive in the digital world, contact us directly – we will be happy to talk about your case. And if you’d like to join our team and help us create the best digital solutions for the world of sports, check out our current career opportunities.